- After you have purchased the pattern and instructions you will come to a ‘checkout’ page
- Halfway down the page you will see a yellow box labelled ‘Betty Tote Bag Instructions’
- Click on this box to download your instructions
- You can only download the file once, so if you are buying on your phone I recommend waiting until you are on your PC or tablet to download the file
- You will be sent an email confirming your purchase and can access the download link via the email
- Any problems, please get in touch
- Pattern and instructions are designed to be printed on a regular A4 printer. Please get in touch if you would prefer a file to print the pattern on A3 paper.
Other designs available – Vintage style pinny, zipper pouch, cushion cover and drawstring kit bag.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions: