Postage & Packaging
Your vintage fabric and buttons are wrapped in acid free recycled tissue and packed in a recycled cardboard box or compostable plastic mail bag (please place in your regular rubbish rather than recycling). Your item is them posted to you via Royal Mail second class post within the UK. Free shipping on orders over £25. Orders under £25 have a flat shipping rate of £3. If your order is over £40, it is sent via recorded delivery at not extra charge. If you would like your purchase to be sent via first class post, international or special delivery then there is an additional cost. Please email within 12 hours of placing your order to upgrade the shipping options – firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are shipped within 48 hours. International orders, please get in touch so I can estimate the shipping costs separately. I will send you a Pay Pal invoice including the shipping costs.
Washing instructions are sent with your vintage fabric. I am constantly reviewing my packaging options and select recycled, reused and recyclable products as much as possible. Marketing materials are printed on recycled paper with vegetable inks from The Sustainable Print Company.
Returns & Exchanges
If you change your mind about your Olive Road London purchase or once you receive it it isn’t want you expected Don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund under these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I ship it. I will then issue a full refund before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item.
- You then have a further 7 days to send your item back to me (14 days from the date of order to date of return). As soon as the item is received by me and I am happy with the condition, I will issue a refund.
- No refunds or exchanges for purchases outside the UK.
- Buyer pays for the return shipping / postage costs (2nd class accepted but I advise any items over £25 are sent via signed for delivery).
- Any item that has been cut or is not in the same condition it was dispatched in will not be accepted for a refund or an exchange.
- For T&C of workshops, please see the details listed on the workshop listing.
- No refunds or cash alternatives for gift vouchers. If you bought an item with a gift voucher and want to return your item then you will be issued with a gift voucher in accordance with the above terms and conditions.
Any queries, please contact me on Sarah@oliveroad.london