- Gorgeous piece of Vintage Fabric
- Cotton Duck
- White base, large magenta pink and vibrant red flowers with sage green leaves. Flowers remind me of the large Amaryllis flowers but are not exact.
- Large repeat
- Measurements: 105cm wide, 96cm long – sold as one piece
- It is difficult to date being a classic floral print. Estimated 1950’s to 1960’s
- Excellent quality and condition
- Warm soft feel, estimated to be a cotton due to it’s feel and drape (the fabric hasn’t been tested)
- Medium weight fabric, feels soft but would have a stiff drape
- Perfect for soft furnishings, a cushion or cushion chair. Would also look cool as a pair of high waisted shorts, making the most of the large print.
- I have washed the fabric on a delicate wash at 30 degrees with a medium iron. I recommend the same washing instructions.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.