- Gorgeous piece of rare barkcloth vintage fabric
- Cotton Barkcloth with roses design
- Grey base, medium sized red roses with small yellow roses and green leaves.
- Large repeat (complete width of the fabric)
- Measurements: 86cm wide, 120cm long – sold as one piece
- Estimated to be from 1950’s due to the structure and width of the fabric
- Good condition considering it’s age. Has a couple of pulls in the fabric and a slight stain, see photos for details.
- This fabric should be treated with care due to it’s age.
- Warm soft feel, estimated to be a cotton due to it’s feel and drape (the fabric hasn’t been tested)
- Medium to light weight fabric, feels soft and has a lovely drape
- Recommended for dressmaking and soft furnishings. Any item that isn’t going to have a lot of use due to age of the fabric.
- I have washed the fabric on a delicate wash at 30 degrees with a medium iron. I recommend the same washing instructions.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.