- Vintage floral fabric
- Cotton poplin (estimated to be cotton from the feel and drape)
- Off white base with thistles and flowers and leaves printed in turquoise, green and pink. Striking print, Art Nouveau style.
- Medium to light weight fabric with a soft drape.
- Would work brilliantly in a shirt, lining of jackets and waistcoats, part of a dress or skirt. Also suitable for quilting.
- Excellent condition and vibrant colours.
The fabric hasn’t been washed as it is in excellent condition. I recommend washing on a 30 degree delicate wash, no tumble dry and warm iron.
Measurements – sold as one piece.
Payment is taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
Wrapped in tissue and posted via 2nd class post the UK in a recycled mail bag. Free second class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
– You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
– Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
– You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me. As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
– The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.