- vintage floral fabric
- Poplin: the fabric is light to medium weight with a medium drape
- Off white base with turquoise blue, mid-blue, aqua, coral, lilac leaves and flowers with matt gold highlights
- Measurements: 114cm wide x 200cm long
- There is a stripe running across the weft of the fabric (selvedge to selvedge) every 15cm, the repeat is every 30cm
- Difficult to date as it is a classic design, possibly from the 1980’s based on the other stock I bought at the same time.
- Excellent quality and condition
- Estimated to be cotton poplin but has not been tested
- ‘Kanebo International Collection’ written on the selvedge
- Sewing projects: Quilting, dressmaking – especially nightwear and children’s wear.
- Hasn’t been washed as in excellent condition – I recommend a delicate 30 degree wash with a medium iro
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in using recycled and reused packaging, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.