- Lightweight crepe vintage fabric, has a stiff drape
- Light beige with turquoise, orange, sage green and brown print in circles and lines, reminiscent of Astro print
- Measurements: 93cm wide x 200cm long – sold as one piece
- I don’t know the exact date of the fabric but the print has a 60’s style. The width is narrow, which is an indicator of age.
- Excellent quality and condition
- Estimated to be Nylon but has not been tested.
- Sewing projects: Dressmaking for shirts, blouses and lightweight skirts and dresses. Styles with a structure would work well.
- Hasn’t been washed as in excellent condition – I recommend a delicate 30 degree wash with a medium iron.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.