Warm winter floral print on a dark cream base with rich colours of red, brown and pink. The fabric is light to medium weight and has a slight stiffness to it but is pliable. In the photos I’ve styled it into a dress as it would give a lovely structure to a skirt or bottom of a dress. It would work equally well in a boxy blouse or top.
I don’t know the composition. From the feel and drape I would estimate it is cotton. It vintage fabric with a 1970’s style but I can’t guarantee the era it is from. The piece is in excellent condition and the colours are still vibrant.
I washed the fabric on a 30 degree delicate wash, no tumble dry and warm iron.
89cm wide (selvage to selvage)
Sold by the half metre or fat quarter (see separate listing). The fabric is uncut, if you would like 1 metre for example, select ‘2’ for quantity and I will send it to you as one piece.
- Sold by the half metre – fabric is uncut. If you would like to order more than half a metre please add the following into your basket, and the fabric will be sent to you as one whole piece:
- 1 metre = add 2 to the basket
- 1.5 metres = add 3 to the basket
- 2 metres = add 4 to the basket
- 2.5 metres = add 5 to the basket
- 3 metres = add 6 to the basket
Payment is taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
Wrapped in tissue and posted via 2nd class post the UK in a recycled mail bag. Free second class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
– You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
– Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
– You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me. As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
– The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.