- Vintage fabric: Cotton poplin
- The fabric is light weight with a soft drape
- Beige base with blue mini houses, navy and red leaves
- Measurements: 92cm wide x 230cm long – sold by the half metre
- Difficult to date as it is a classic design, possibly from the 1950’s based on the other stock I bought at the same time and the narrow width of the fabric
- Excellent quality and condition
- Estimated to be cotton but has not been tested
- Sewing projects: Quilting, dressmaking – especially nightwear and children’s wear.
- Has been washed – I recommend a delicate 30 degree wash with a medium iron
- Sold by the half metre – fabric is uncut. If you would like to order more than half a metre please add the following into your basket, and the fabric will be sent to you as one whole piece:
- 1 metre = add 2 to the basket
- 1.5 metres = add 3 to the basket
- 2 metres = add 4 to the basket
- 2.5 metres = add 5 to the basket
- 3 metres = add 6 to the basket
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.