- Striking vintage fabric
- Off white base with turquoise blue and grey roses. Grey and yellow hydrangeas. Brown and green leaves. Small yellow roses.
- Measurements: 116cm wide, 133cm long
- Good quality and condition
- Medium to heavyweight fabric with a soft drape. Fabric has a soft sheen to it and a slight slub.
- I haven’t done a burn test yet but I estimate it to be a mix of cotton, polyester or viscose.
- It would work well for soft furnishings and dress making where a slightly heavier drape is required, such as a boxy top, dress or medium weight jacket.
- Wash at 30 degrees on a gentle wash. The fabric hasn’t been tested for fibre content or colour fastness.
- Get in touch if you have any further questions or want to have a video call to see the fabric in better detail email@example.com
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd. You don’t need a PayPal account for payment, all major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled and reused packaging. Your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a unique vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.