- Barkcloth vintage fabric
- The fabric is medium weight, with a lovely soft drape
- Large orange roses with brown leaves, printed on a yellow paint like stripe down the fabric.
- Measurements: 118cm wide x 110cm long – sold as one piece
- Estimated to be from the 1950’s
- Excellent quality and condition
- Estimated to be cotton but has not been tested
- Sewing projects: dressmaking, there should be enough fabric for a skirt or try the Tilly & The Buttons Stevie Tunic
- The vintage fabric has been washed as in excellent condition – I recommend a delicate 30 degree wash with a medium iron. I recommend not washing the fabric too often.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Paypal account not required
- The vintage fabric is wrapped in acid free recycled tissue, packaged in reused and recyclable packaging. Your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage fabric is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the vintage fabric has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition of the vintage fabric, I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.