- 1950’s vintage dress fabric
- Estimated to be Viscose (Rayon)
- Silky to touch, lightweight with a soft drape
- dusky pink and olive green check with a highlight of white
- Measurements: 65cm wide, 300cm long – sold as one piece
- Good quality and condition
- Would work really well for dressmaking, the piece is narrow so possibly a blouse or a skirt.
- The fabric was originally the skirt section of a pleated vintage dress from the 1950’s. The top half of the dress was damaged so I rescued the bottom half to be made into a new garment
- Wash at 30 degrees on a gentle wash. The fabric hasn’t been tested for fibre content or colour fastness.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd. You don’t need a PayPal account for payment, all major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled and reused packaging. Your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a unique vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.