Make a tote shopping bag – perfect for small pieces of vintage fabric and scrap busting.
- Generously sized tote bag with a large gusset, fits in lots of shopping, books and of course fabric supplies!
- Final bag measures approximately 25 x 35cm (body, not inc straps) with a patch pocket on front of bag.
- Includes paper pattern plus full instruction booklet suitable for beginners. (printed on FSC approved paper)
- Packaged together in a reusable drawstring bag made from vintage fabric
- Great gift for a beginner to advanced sewists
- Also available as a kit including fabric and trims
Materials & equipment required (not included)
- Half a metre of fabric (suitable for most cotton and cotton mix fabrics in different weights. avoid lightweight and delicate dress fabrics)
- 124cm of webbing (Please email email@example.com if you would like to buy some from me, black, white and ecru available)
- Sewing thread (polyester / all sew)
- Dressmaker pins
- Scissors (fabric and paper)
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
Other designs available – Vintage style pinny, zipper pouch, cushion cover and drawstring kit bag.
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.