- Length of upholstery fabric
- Classic herringbone in a warm, rich chocolate brown and cream colours.
- Stripe repeat of 2.5cm
- Measurements: 109cm wide, 145cm long – sold as one piece
- Remnant rather than vintage, this piece is from 2015
- Excellent quality and condition
- Heavyweight fabric, upholstery quality. Still has it’s label and is from Moon fabrics in Yorkshire. Woven in England, 100% pure new wool.
- Has a stiff drape. Ideal for upholstery projects but would also look great as a skirt, waistcoat, cape or small jacket (although would have to mix fabrics as not enough length for a full jacket)
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.