- Large length of fabric
- Plain. Mid blue chambray (woven with a white weft and a coloured warp to give a marled effect)
- Plain weave, has a lovely soft drape.
- Measurements: 116cm wide, 340cm available – sold by the metre
- Difficult to date as it is a classic design, it is probably vintage due to the other stock I bought at the same time. However, I have listed as a remnant as I cannot date it due to the plain design.
- Excellent quality and condition
- Estimated to be cotton but has not been tested.
- Fabric is light to medium weight with a soft drape.
- Sewing projects: perfect for shirting, or shirt style dresses, shorts, dungarees, really versatile for dressmaking. Cool for summer outfits.
- Excellent condition – I recommend a delicate 30 degree wash with a medium iron
- Get in touch if you have any questions about the fabric, or we can video call if you want to see it in more detail. firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD BY THE METRE: Uncut, if you would like more than half a metre, please add the relevant quantity to your basket. e.g. 2 = 1m, 4 = 2m etc.
- Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in using recycled and reused packaging, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.