- Fantastic bright print vintage fabric typical of the 1980s.
- Bright red almost pink base with a slight pink tint. large white spots with a black circle sketched around the spot
- Slightly sheer fabric, lightweight with a beautiful drape. There is no composition but I’m estimating that it is viscose or polyester due to the drape of the fabric. It would be perfect for a blouse with a pussy bow or a floaty dress.
- Spots measure 4cm in diameter and are 2cm apart
I have washed and pressed the fabric ready for use. I washed it on a 30 degree cotton wash, no tumble dry and medium iron. I suggest following the same washing instructions. Sold as one piece.
152 x 220cm
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
Payment is taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
Wrapped in tissue and posted via 2nd class post the UK in a recycled mail bag. Free second class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
– You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
– Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
– You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me. As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
– The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.