- Mary Quant inspired 1960s fabric
- Bright purple with pink, orange and blue. Large circles with pop flowers in the centre. Very striking
- Measurements: 127cm wide, 150cm long
- Estimated to be from 1960’s or 70’s due to the style, structure and width of the fabric
- Good condition
- Estimated to be a cotton due to it’s feel and drape (the fabric hasn’t been tested)
- Medium to heavy weight fabric, but has a soft drape.
- Recommended for dress making and soft furnishings – great for a structured dress, skirt, menswear or soft furnishings.
- I have washed the fabric on a delicate wash at 30 degrees with a medium iron. I recommend the same washing instructions.
- Sold as one piece
Sign up to my newsletter to be the first to discover my new stock of vintage fabrics, 24 hours before they are available on my website.
- Taken securely via PayPal. No payment information is received or stored by Olive Road London Ltd.
- Wrapped in tissue in a recycled plastic mail bag, your parcel is posted free via 2nd class post within the UK. Upgrades to first class and special delivery options available, please get in touch.
- Olive Road London is an independent online fabric shop specialising in vintage and pre-loved fabrics. Buying vintage is a fun way to recycle and prevents textiles adding to the landfill issue, helping you to create a sustainable product or outfit with a vintage style.
Terms & Conditions
If you change your mind about your Olive Road purchase or once you receive it, it isn’t what you expected, don’t worry, I accept returns and issue a refund with these conditions:
- You have within 24 hours of ordering to change your mind and cancel your order before I dispatch it. I will issue a full refund as long as it is before the item has been dispatched.
- Once the item has been dispatched, you have 7 days in which to contact me to let me know you no longer want the item or you have changed your mind.
- You then have a further 7 days in which to send it back to me.
- As soon as it is returned and I am happy with the condition I will issue a refund.
- The customer pays for the return shipping (postage) costs.